FREE CONSULTATION: +370 622 71830 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Those, who have ever bought a vehicle, know that buying a car is a long time and effort consuming process. The abundance of choice makes you wonder, which option is the most suitable, and if the car is just a means for you to get from point A to point B, the knowledge that is right for a decision is usually not enough. Many then look for friends knowledgeable in this area, read other people’s reviews and try to deepen their knowledge in other way. Such a process might take longer than one month, but the experience gained will not necessarily reflect the results, while the purchase of a new car might also take much time. Therefore, if you want to buy a reliable and high-quality vehicle, better entrust this task to professionals.
AUTOAGENTAS team will evaluate your needs and help you find the option that best meets your expectations. Therefore, you will save extra time and be sure that the new car is ready to run thousands of kilometers. We will advise you on all issues related to car purchase, tell about their pluses and minuses as well as help you choose the best option from thousand identical ones. What car to buy, does its price correspond to quality – we will always provide a detailed answer on these and other questions.
We will observe the vehicles that correspond to your criteria and investigate the whole information you need to make sure, if the car you have chosen is in fact the only one and the best. We will find out the exploitation history of a car, check the condition of its body with the help of professional equipment, and, if necessary, take the car to auto service for a detailed diagnostic. All of this will make you sure that the vehicle is really of high-quality, and in the nearest future you will not be sorry for your decision.
Car buying is a long-term investment, so if you do not want to get a poor car and later spend more time in car services rather than on the road, entrust your car to AUTOAGENTAS team. This way you will save much of your valuable time and avoid troubles, which might later cost a lot of extra money.
Initial car observation prior buying:
- General external observation – whether there are any major defects (curved geometry, broken car glass, missing body parts, etc.);
- Body observation – on possible repainting, grinding (using a paint thickness gauge), auto accidents, rust, dents, disassembly traces;
- Technical equipment check-up – spare wheel, simple jack, lug nut wrench, first aid kit, fire extinguisher, etc.);
- Observation of interior – general condition evaluation of interior, seats, plastic parts and controlled parts (windows, wipers, mirrors, interior illumination, etc.), comparison of the actual interior condition with kilometrage;
- Computer hardware check-up – board computer, multimedia, sound system and other equipment;
- Engine check-up – whether there are obvious signs of oil leakage, if bolts on both sides of wings, hood, lamps, etc. were rotated (which might indicate some kind of body repair), if all is original.
- Test drive – how it rises, how it slows down, if it is not vibrating while driving, if it is not pulling to any side, how gears change, if anything is banging in the chassis or interior.